The third sector is increasingly gaining in economic importance. Often an association was founded within a manageable circle of members, and then over the years formed by volunteer leaders into a high-turnover company with numerous employees. The economic activity of the ideal association and possible liability risks with executive committee successors lead to the question whether the legal form of the association is still the correct one.
Our consulting offer for association boards:
- Determination of the right legal form for the economic activity (e.g. gGmbH)
- Accompaniment of the decision-making processes during restructuring of the association
- Preparation of articles of association of non-profit GmbHs
- Conversions according to the Transformation Act (e.g. spin-off, change of legal form)
- Coordination of the restructuring with the responsible tax office